I recently did a podcast with the Almeida regarding my work on the “Merchant of Venice.” If you’d like to have a listen then get yourself a cuppa and tune in. We talk about Elves, Elvis, Busking, Burgers, The Merchant of Venice and more.
- 11 – Balancing Art and Commerce with Emmy Award Winning Michael Price
- 10 – Custom Trailer Music for Jurassic World: Dominion with Jules Bromley of Evolving Sound
- 09 – The Importance of Creative Compatibility with Emmy Nominated Editor Paulo Pandolpho
- Musical Musing 02 – Composing Trailer Music with Rolf Krueger ￼
- 08 – Scoring Netflix’ 14 Peaks: Nothing is Impossible using Music and Foley with Nainita Desai