Larp Music is on the look out for talented and highly motivated individuals who would like to get some experience in the exciting world of music marketing.
Larp Music provides music services for Film, TV and Theatre and the director, Jim Hustwit was previously head of UK marketing for Jamba GmbH – aka The Crazy Frog (he apologises).
You will be working at our studio offices at Finsbury Park – North London and will develop key skills and knowledge about marketing within the music and media field. It is a two-week internship either full time or part time depending on your availability.
What you’ll be doing?
• Create content and develop ideas for creative campaigns
• Create and implement a social media strategy
• Business Development
• Measurement and reporting of social media campaigns.
• Learn about SEO
• Learn about Google analytics and Google Adwords – Pay Per Click
• Researching industry topics and current news
• Optimisation of web usability and content
You should have:
• A knowledge and passion for Music, TV and Film
• Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles
• Creative writing skills (blogging experience an advantage)
• A polite and confident phone/personal manner
• The ability to work autonomously and pro-actively
• Knowledge of Adobe creative suite and video editing software would be an advantage
If you would like to apply please send us an email with:
A link to a short video of yourself explaining briefly what you have done, what you are doing, what you would like to do and how Larp might be able to help. The video should be no more than 90 seconds and you should just act natural – having said that we love a bit of character so feel free to be creative – remember, you are marketing yourself.
Send it to info[at]larpmusic.co.uk with the subject “Marketing Internship”
Why do we ask for a video? It’s all too easy and impersonal to send an email and attach a cv and we’d like to get to know you. It takes a little more effort to record and send a video with considered content but please be concise.