As Associate Musical Director for the Almeida Theatre production “The Merchant of Venice” my principal role was to record the music cues with a live band. So, with a super group including Sam Edgington and Cris Castellitto from my old band “The Wires” and Guy Massey Enginerring, we hit “Assault and Battery II”. (“Assault and Battery II” is a studio as opposed to a snuff film sequel).
- 11 – Balancing Art and Commerce with Emmy Award Winning Michael Price
- 10 – Custom Trailer Music for Jurassic World: Dominion with Jules Bromley of Evolving Sound
- 09 – The Importance of Creative Compatibility with Emmy Nominated Editor Paulo Pandolpho
- Musical Musing 02 – Composing Trailer Music with Rolf Krueger ￼
- 08 – Scoring Netflix’ 14 Peaks: Nothing is Impossible using Music and Foley with Nainita Desai